Search This Blog

Followers

Make It Pink

Pink is a combination of red and white. It is the color of a lover's first blush, the flushed cheeks of a child, and the lazy evening summer sky. When used in decorating, it is both peaceful and exciting depending on the variations of tints and hues.

I love the chandelier
I love the chandelier
Wild combination!
Wild combination
Crazy rug!
Crazy rug
I don't like this room
I don't like this room
Too dark pink
Too dark pink
Love the painting technique
Love the painting technique
I used to have a pink bathroom
I used to have a pink bathroom
Beautiful white room with pink walls
Beautiful white room with pink walls
My favorite is this Victorian pink
My favorite is this Victorian pink
Very beautiful pink sofa
Very beautiful pink sofa


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails