Search This Blog

Followers

Elegant Glass Faucets


I love things that are elegant, modern and/or country decor which means my decorative tastes are as eclectic as my personality. Today during my surfing I found the most beautiful, elegant faucets you will probably ever see...glass faucets.

McKelvey Glass Faucets

Glass faucets that are hand blown

in St. Louis

by Jim McKelvey

and can be purchased in over two hundred colors.

McKelvey Glass Faucets


Watch how he makes these amazing faucets. He blows the glass just like in ancient times. Very hot, literally! It is truly amazing and actually looks like a piece of art! Well worth watching.







The Redhead Riter





BLOGNTWEET...
The forum for savvy women and men!
Join here.


8 comments:

Freely Living Life said...

Hello!

We came across your site through the FF and decided to follow your blog. We are looking forward to reading more of your posts. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Have a fabulous day! <3

ashley said...

love your blog style!
found you via follow friday, I am way excited to read your blog! follow back at http://adailydoseofdieting.blogspot.com/
can't wait to get to know you!!

Xenia said...

Those are the coolest faucets ever! I think I would be way too scared to actually use it though, what if I bumped my hands on there and broke it? Pretty darn amazing though!

Happy Friday Follow! Have a great weekend! :)

http://www.thanksmailcarrier.com

Betty Manousos:cutand-dry.blogspot.com said...

Happy FF!
I am now following you!
Love to have you stop by!
Have a great day!
Betty

Jess said...

FOllowing from Friday Follow!
Hope you can stop by and check out my blog : )
http://ldnursemomma.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-follow.html

gokul said...

Beauty lies in quality....
shop the high quality Water Equipments !

-K said...

I'm your newest follower from FF. Can't wait to read more, stop by my blog sometime! Happy FF!

-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

ericka @ ac said...

thanks for following alabaster cow! i love the glass faucets - wasn't even aware they made those lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails