Search This Blog

Followers

Decorating With Comfy Feet


Renovating a home is hard, but enjoyable work and it is important to be comfortable while in the midst of controlled chaos. For me, if my feet aren't comfortable, nothing else is either.

I always look for a pair of shoes that are not only comfortable, but also that they will stand the test of time with great value. While I'm walking around the store looking for all the things needed to do a few construction type projects for my home, I could be wearing these lovely boots...

boots from zappos.com

If my errands were not that demanding and I didn't have to lift wood or move plants into the trunk, I would be quite happy in these athletic shoes which some people call sneakers...

sneakers at zappos.com

There are times when I need to slip my shoes on and off without using my hands because they are busy with carrying all the stuff I purchased for my house. Not only is this pair of shoes perfect for the slipping on and slipping off thing, but they are bright, happy shoes!

shoes at zappos.com

Unfortunately, there are times that I must dress up and lay the renovating and decorating aside. That means I have to pull out a dress and definitely stockings. On those occasions when I'm dressed to the nines, I'm never thrilled about anything I'm wearing except for the shoes. Really, I can't help but get excited about a pair of pumps like these...

high heel pumps at zappos.com

I can guarantee you that the whole time I'm in those fancy shoes, I am dreaming of my flannel shirt, long johns or pajamas. That is just my personality. Of course, my feet would be quite comfy too in a pair like one of the following slippers...

Uggs slippers

Uggs slippers

Yes, I have a thing for fuzzy slippers that swallow my foot in softness.

slippers at zappos.com

Don't you hear this plush pinkness beckoning to your foot? I know I hear it!

slippers at zappos.com

All of these shoes and more are just at your fingertips with a few clicks of your mouse. Zappos.com is an online shopping dream come true. Give it a try! I'm sure you will be thrilled!





The Redhead Riter





My opinions are valued and I was compensated by my friends at Zappos.com for this post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails