Search This Blog

Followers

Attractive Wool Rugs Can Decorate Any Room



Wool rugs last a very long time if cared for properly and add visual appeal to any room. I had a flokati rug that lived in my bedroom for a long time and eventually ended up in the living room right in front of the couch. Although it was one of many wool rugs in my home, the flokati rug has always been my favorite because it has a bit of sexiness about it.

Flokati Rug


flokati rug

Don't roll your eyes at me! It is a sexy rug!

Wool is a very resilient, natural fiber that will hold it's shape better and for longer. There is crushing and indenting caused by walking on a rug. With a wool rug, the fibers go back into their original shape quickly.

Wool fibers are also:
  • 30% higher rate of stain resistance
  • flame resistant
  • durable without showing signs of wear
  • spring back to its original form
  • water resistant
Rugs constructed with wool are not only a functional product, but they exhibit outstanding beauty for years.

Rugs are so much more versatile than wall-to-wall carpeting. Let me show you some examples of some fun and exciting wool rugs:

Puzzling Cow Rug


wool rugs - puzzling cow rug


Koster Rug


wool rugs -


Hugs & Smooches Rug


wool rugs - Hugs & Smooches Rug


Royal Cream


wool rugs - Royal Cream


Leopard Rug


wool rugs - Leopard Rug


Marble Red


wool rugs - Marble Red


Joy Black White Rug


wool rugs - Joy Black White Rug


Paint Drops


wool rugs - Paint Drops


Of course, my favorite type of wool rug is the kind that is thick and I can just bury my toes.

Ahhhh....so relaxing. Do you want to join me?

Caress Ivory



wool rugs -



The Redhead Riter



My opinions are valued and I was compensated by my friends at The Rugs Warehouse for this post.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails